Numerologist Sanjay B Jumaani explains how certain numbers, when applied properly, can enhance one’s life
My father Bansilal M Jumaani managed to change the lives of thousands of people with his remarkable command on numerology. Some of his findings, which if we apply to our day to day life, can enhance the way we live. Amongst the nine planets (Navgrahas) ruling our Zodiac, each of these possess their own beauty and charm. Each of these planets has been assigned numbers in numerology as follows: 1= Sun (1, 10, 19 and 28 born) Sun also is the ruler planet of all Leos. 2= Moon (2, 11, 20, 29 born) Moon also governs those born in the zodiacal sign of Cancer. 3= Jupiter (3, 12, 21 and 30 born) Jupiter also governs those born in the zodiacal sign of Pisces and Saggitarius. 4= Uranus (4, 13, 22 and 31 born) 5= Mercury (5, 14 and 23 born) Mercury also governs those born in the zodiacal sign of Gemini and Virgo. 6= Venus (6, 15 and 24 born) Venus also governs those born in the zodiacal sign of Taurus and Libra. 7= Neptune (7, 16 and 25 born) Neptune also governs those born in the zodiacal sign of Cancer. 8= Saturn (8, 17 and 26 born) Saturn also governs those born in the zodiacal sign of Capricorn, Aquarius and Libra. 9= Mars (9, 18 and 27 born) Mars also governs those born in the zodiacal sign of Aries and Scorpio. Of the above numbers on the materialistic plane, certain numbers or planets are considered to be more auspicious. And these numbers are 1, 3, 5 and 6.
Sun (Sooraj) is the creative force which gives light and life to the entire universe. Humans, plants and animals cannot survive without its radiant rays. It represents Leadership.
Jupiter (Guru) is the biggest planet, known to be the planet of wealth and prosperity.
Mercury (Buddh) is the fastest planet, known to be the planet of speed, communication, versatility and knowledge. (Buddh, meaning Buddhi)
Venus (Shukra) is the planet of luxury, beauty, peace, love and harmony. In other words, if those born with such numbers put a sincere effort, they do get in most cases what they deserve, while many of them would even get more than what they deserve.
That brings me to the astonishingly remarkable discovery that 10 of the world’s richest men are all ruled by the materialistic 1, 3, 5 and 6, in one way or more.
TOP 10 RICHEST MEN
- William Henry “Bill” Gates 28/10/1955 (2+8=1, Number 1)
- Warren Edward Buffett 30/08/1930 (Number 3)
- Carlos Slim Helu 28/01/1940 (Number 1)
- Ingvar Kamprad 30/03/1926 (Number 3)
- Lakshmi Mittal 15/06/1950 (Number 6)
- Sheldon Adelson 01/08/1933 (Number 1)
- Paul Gardner Allen 21/01/1953 (Number 3)
- Bernard Arnault 5/3/1949 (Number 5)
- Amancio Ortega 28/03/1936 (Number 1)
- Li Ka Shing 29/07/1928 (Leo ruled by Sun, Number 1, his name adds to 24 = 6)
- David Thomson 12/06/1957 (Number 3)
This induces one to think about the world’s top 10 powerful brands. Incidentally (it can’t be a coincidence!) eight of the top 10 most powerful brands in numerology add up to the numbers 1, 3, 5 and 6!
- GOOGLE Value, $ 66 Billion (Number 1)
- GENERAL ELECTRIC Value, $ 62 Billion (Number 5)
- MICROSOFT Value, $ 44 Billion (Number 3)
- COCA-COLA Value, 44 Billion (Number 1)
- CHINA MOBILE Value, $ 41 Billion (Number 1)
- MARLBORO, Value $ 39 Billion (Number 1)
- WAL-MART, Value $ 37 Billion (Number 3)
- CITI, Value, $ 34 Billion (Number 9) Not amongst 1,3, 5 or 6
- IBM, Value $ 33 Billion (Number 7) Not amongst 1,3, 5 or 6
- TOYOTA, Value $ 33 Billion (Number 6)
From the above, it is clear that 1, 3, 5 and 6 are indeed quite fortunate; perhaps these numbers could be used when choosing to name a new born baby, company or a brand name. With cosmetic alterations in existing names too, one can shift the vibrations and bring the names on powerful numbers. However, one must be warned not to do so unless one is an expert, as half knowledge is dangerous.